Sign In

Emergency Information

Current Alerts

During times of a major incident activity, such as during bush fires, storms, floods and/or landslips or where there is a threat to the community, emergency information updates are posted here.


To report an emergency

  • Call Triple Zero (000)
  • If you are deaf or have a speech or hearing impairment, call 106

Emergency Numbers Phone 000

To report a landslip or flood water inundation along Wolgan Road

  • Call Lithgow City Council on 6354 9999 or contact emergency services on 000.


To report fallen power lines or damaged electrical infrastructure

  • Call Endeavour Energy immediately on 131 003 or contact emergency services on 000.


For emergency help during floods or storms

  • Call NSW Emergency Services on 132 500


For emergency information on fires

  • Check the NSW Rural Fire Service Fires Near Me page for current incidents
  • Listen to local media
  • Check social media such as NSW RFS Facebook and NSW RFS Twitter
  • Bush Fire Information Line – 1800 679 737
  • If you are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impairment, contact the NSW Rural Fire Service through the National Relay Service
    • TTY users phone 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 679 737
    • Speak and Listen users phone 1800 555 727 then ask for 1800 679 737
    • Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for 1800 679 737
    • To report a fire or emergency (TTY users only), access TTY 106.


For information on road closures


For information on damaged power infrastructure and power outages

Share this ...